China walking on eggshells when it comes to Adriana’s Scrutiny
Involvement away from your own country is a big No-No. Involvement with USA is the biggest mistake. Involvement with the UK without the consent of Russia is another infraction I won’t take.
Please explain this Prez Xi
Boucherville, November 11, 2015
After reading article: Found Here
It does seem that: According to a press release by the Singapore-based company, Surbana Jurong said it is investing in 20 percent of CITICC (Africa) Holding Ltd. I do have a few questions needing answers.
- Singapore is not the wealthiest place on this planet – Africa also so who are these investors?
- What brought on the needs for housing?
- Who started the march for this quest?
- What is the objective?
- How much is being invested by UK?
- How much is being invested by China?
- How much is being invested by Russia?
- How much is being invested by our famous U.S.A. ?
- How much is being invested by others? And who else?
This one is truly amazing – Found Here
Another one of China’s main online retailers,
The task of putting customers’ purchases into their hands is huge. Alibaba said its logistical arm and its partners would use more than 1.7 million personnel, 400,000 vehicles, 5,000 warehouses and 200 planes to handle deliveries.
*** Can you define their stations and their purposes and why all of a sudden they have a buying power. The EXPORT more than they ever IMPORTED. China is doubletalking with a forked tongue. Can’t wait to hear from all these Administratives – People call chinese very hypocrite – Chinese get offended. Prove them wrong? No, prove me wrong. What the fuck is going on? Trying to bring up your standings in positions on the stock market ?