Today, February 17, 2019 Additions.
Reversed role – creating its dust in order to revive it.
Swarms of insects. Different swarms of insects – the Laser Wave when in concentration plus the extermination of its vicinity.
Methods for Pulverization.
Finding the range and the concentration of method
- Vicinity and where it would fall is to be taken into concentration.
- What became dust turns into mites.
- Reviving exposed area would be the continuation of Planet of the Apes.
- It has to be left there for plants to grow
- It has to be left there for animals to grow to eat from the dusts to mites.
- The same treatments to be given to these selected animals – chicken and eggs kind of species and mice (mammals)
- Humans is not to be in contact with these experiments. We have what they’ll find in our organisms.
- Finding those extra micro-organisms that permit us to breath certain oxygen/gases/wave gas – from suffocation to vomit. Sometimes I say the ones who can do that have the reflex for this intrusion.
- Just like the tip of the tongue to the back of the tongue there are a few reflexes. One of the best is the one that guards the back of the throat letting a person know that an obstruction is about to happen to cause suffocation. It’s okay to test it once in a while but to use it as a weapon for other means – enfantile behaviour.
- Knowing the terrain – its climate – its insects habitats + behaviour – all is in the accountables permitting research to re-initialize the same life possibilities with dust turns into mites. Recognizing them now if it were possible – re-introducing the same kind of oxygen it they died in.
- Mites have dimensions. Find them or face mortality.
- Regulation of our livelihood is in question even with all the techniques in electronics and electricity and other energy sources.
- Dimensions/Mites/Earth Sand Wind + Nuclear reproduction.
Mosquito LaserSoundBeam KillerWaves September 16, 2016
Good Day Dear Personnel
I hope I am not interrupting any heavy tasks today with this request. Unless, you are waiting for Steve Jobs’ remains to take you away from my claws.
The news on the radio told me this morning that in Thailand, there will be fines for people who own ponds.
Tell the Government of Thailand to find all these sources infested of mosquitoes and then buy what you already fabricated over 10 yrs ago. For sure its done already and I’m just wasting my time.
Some of you may recognise one of these images. Good for me.
This is the story of the mosquito who flies over the pond in order to lay her eggs. Of course, we all knew that in school. History is a different course. That means that the mosquito will be a subject of the past. So far, so good?
Does anyone remember these speakers on a pole? I was thinking that you could put your design heads together and make beams emitting sounds mosquitoes enjoy to hear.
When they arrive in numbers, at the source, photo below. They are lasered into death do us part and fall straight down into the pond without releasing their eggs.
Apple has a application for mosquitoes to leave the zone. Fine and dandy but not acceptable – if anyone has a calendar, we are September 16 in the year of AD 2016. NOT — BC 2016
Citronella and all those insect repellents only serve to make their immune system stronger and we all know that and knew that since BC 2016.
The best is to keep sources where insects will go and infest the area with the proper tools and equipment that the government will provide to the people in question who have these ponds or areas benefiting our insect population.
Thank you for attending to your jobs. Steve Jobs’ remains may not take you away but you may subjected to a financial whipping.
I’m going to crush your skulls.
Pretty soon, you won’t see my pretty face. Think of this guy maybe some brilliant wavelengths will illuminate your vision of today, the future.
Enjoy the rest of your day.